Catering Terms and Conditions
A 70% deposit is required on acceptance of the quotation. The outstanding balance is payable in full the day before the function. Cancellation of the booking for the function will result in the loss of your deposit. Any cancellation within 48 hours will result in the full cost of the function. This quotation is valid for 7 days.
The client will be held responsible for losses or breakages to any hiring/catering equipment (crockery, cutlery, etc.)
All food and equipment will be cleared out 2 hours after the agreed serving time. A delay in the serving time on the customer’s request will carry a penalty fee of R 250.00 per hour. Also, note that the quality of the food cannot be guaranteed if there is a delay in the serving time.
Please inform us of any special dietary requirements when accepting the quotations, as these can result in additional charges.
Compulsory catering additional charges:
|1 x Waiter for clearing of tables||R400.00 each|
|1 x Chef||R600.00 each|
|Delivery & Collection||
R280.00 (Minimum charge)
|Refundable Breakage Deposit||R300.00|
Additional waiters are available at R400.00 each for the first 5 hours, thereafter an additional R120.00 per hour will be charged.
All cutlery and crockery are included. We do hire out glasses, tables, chairs, tents, etc. A price list can be supplied on request.
Hiring Terms and Conditions:
- Additional delivery costs will be charged for functions
- Additional fees will be charged for setting up items at venues
- A 50% deposit is payable on acceptance of the quotation and/or the reservation of the function date.
- No order will be seen as confirmed until the 50% deposit was received.
- No goods will be delivered or may be collected without FULL payment.
- Pre-payment arrangements can be made prior to the function date.
- A refundable breakage deposit is applicable and will only be refunded once the items were inspected. Please provide banking details (Bank & Acc no.) for your refund
- Turn-around time on the refund of the breakage deposit paid via EFT is two weeks
- Card payments carry a 3% surcharge, that will be deducted from your deposit
- Should the actual breakages/damages/losses charges exceed the refundable deposit, the hirer will personally be held responsible for the additional costs.
- Replacement costs will be charged should any of the items be returned in any of the following conditions: Broken, Chipped, or Cracked. Linen with burn marks, stains, or holes.
- Any linen returned with candle wax marks will carry an additional R 15 per item cleaning charge.
- All equipment (excluding linen) must be washed before return.
- A cleaning fee of 75 cents per item will be charged.
- Spit braai Cleaning Fee: R150.00